Tuesday, January 12, 2010

195 Lyre Court

One of my more recent lots, this one unfortunately does have some CC in it in the form of a few patterns I got off of MTS and some items from the Store, but since it's not up for download at all, I don't think it's really necessary to make a list of the needed content. Anyhow, this lovely glass house was built with two characters, Emmanuel Fletcher and Beowulf Eddison, in mind and took inspiration from a floorplan I came across one day on an architecture site I googled myself to. Lots and lots of natural light makes its way into the house and, since it's facing west, one gets some fairly decent views of the sunset from the great room. Information and screenshots below:

TYPE: residential, modern
SIZE: 30x30
ADDRESS: 195 Lyre Court
COST (FURNISHED / UNFURNISHED): $102,703 / $56,856
OTHER: 2 bedroom, 1 bath with expansive great room; covered parking for 2 vehicles; firepit patio







No comments: